The MT36 610 Hub reduction hypoid Tandem drive axle is designed for off highway operation for Vocational Cranes and Deep mining applications. With a load rating of up to 36 Tonnes the axle supports vehicles with GVW/GCW of up to 70/100 Tonnes respectively. The axle is available in wide number of ratios varying from 5.4-7.2 (Wheelend ratio 3.46). Featuring a cast housing the axle offers unique benefits by the virtue of having a hub reduction. Increased ground clearance, improved life and high torque handling ability allow it to perform in conditions where a single reduction axle cannot. This axle is ideally suited for deep mining and off-highway applications and is available with an InterAxle Differential Lock (IAD) and Driver Controlled Differential Lock (DCDL) for tremendous off-roading capability.
- Delivers superior axle performance due to our proven planetary wheel-end-hub-reduction design
- Provides increased ground clearance for enhanced mobility in heavy-duty applications including deep mining
- Meets customers demand for operational flexibility with wide range of ratios (3.46 - 7.21)
- Improved axle life under highly demanding terrains
- Backed by our industry-leading support and distribution network
|GAWR (Tonnes)||GCW (Tonnes)||PCD (mm)||Box Section||Brakes||Application|
|16 + 16 (F) 18 + 18 (C)||100||290||154 x 140 (Fabricated)||Drum, Dia 410 x 220 / 200||Deep mining HD Tippers Heavy Haulage TT|
- Four-planet hub-reaction gearing design provides higher-capacity ratings, and optimized driveline angles to reduce harsh drive vibrations, providing longer life.
- Needle bearing design throughout inter axle differential provides spin-out protection and eliminates the need for a lube pump.
- Drive-controlled differential locks (DCDL) are standard in both the forward and rear axles for increased traction when needed.
- Reduced maintenance and environmental impact can both be acheived by using Meritor-approved synthetic oils.
- Designed for high ground clearance for on & off-highway applications.