Meritor’s FG945 with a load rating of 6.5 Tonnes is ideally suited for Haulage, Vocational truck and high floor bus application. It features ‘Easy Steer Bush’ for reduced steering effort with conventional knuckle for better serviceability and reduced maintenance. Designed and engineered to suit popular drum brake sizes, the axle is engineered for the demanding Indian application requirements.
With a 45° turn angle and 88.9 mm beam drop it provides the best solution for India’s growing goods and mass transportation needs. Completely localized the axle is backed by nationwide support in terms of service and spares.
- ‘Easy steer bush’ for reduced steering effort and long steering components life
- Unitized wheel end lubricated for life providing consistent and improved performance
- Air disc brakes to provide effective braking power under all operating conditions
- Machined to perfection for consistent and stable steer geometry
|GAWR (Tonnes)||Track (mm)||Overall Width (mm)||Beam Drop (mm)||Turn Angle||Application|
|6.6||2013||2326.3||88.9||45°||Truck / Bus|
- Conventional type knuckle for better serviceability and reduced maintenance
- Suitable for both air suspension and conventional mechanical suspension
- Offers high durability, performance, reliability and ease of maintenance